DGV Nav

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Refresh

It's that time of year again, when I'm feeling like I have the same outfits on repeat and I am in need of some new clothes.  Who am I kidding with that, though, considering how many clothes are hanging in my closet (and draped on the chair, and in the dryer...) right now?!  The problem lately is the weather- chilly to cold in the morning (I'm a baby when it comes to the cold) and then warm in the afternoon.  It's all about layers, but when my feet are cold before heading out the door, all I'm thinking is which shoes will let me wear tights and socks and not look like a complete moron?
Anyway, as for the new clothes, I feel like I could use an update. and this classic Henley from Anthropologie looks like it would fit the bill. First, it's navy, so that is a win in my book, and second, I am loving that cognac trim that adds some interest to the top.  
Farrah Henley

So simple, but with a fun twist that keeps it fresh.  Hope you are having a lovely week.  I, for one, am glad it's already Thursday!
 

8 comments:

  1. love that top. everything at anthro is so gorgeous!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so good- love the touch of leather.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your sentiments. I want to feel warm indoors and outdoors. I hate to go out when I am all warm and toasty and outside is windy and cold. This top is so versatile and we all have days like I don't have anything to wear but our closet is all stuff with clothes. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts. Stay in touch.

    Xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm ready for a refresh too. Something about that in-between period of winter into spring...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...