DGV Nav

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I Want: J Crew Kids

Girls' garden floral baseball sweatshirt, J Crew
I saw this sweatshirt over on the blog House of Mia, being modeled by the adorable little Miss Mia herself.  Unfortunately the larger sizes of this kids' shirt is sold out online, so I can't order one for me.  Boo.
Looks like I need to find myself a Crewcuts brick and mortar, stat.  Personally, I think the sweatshirt, as pictured, doesn't look all that great online, but in person it is adorable, as proven in the House of Mia photo shoot.  It is fantastic, and I am not ashamed to say I am jealous inspired by a fashionable little kiddo.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. aww this is such a cute sweatshirt. hope you can find it in your size!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely sweater!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable sweater, Sorry they didn't have it in your size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My kids will be decked out in jcrew... One day. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...