DGV Nav

Friday, January 17, 2014

She's Having a Baby

The title of this post reminds me of the 80's Kevin Bacon movie of the same name. I've never actually seen that movie, but I figure it fits in well with the gorgeousness that I am bringing to you today.
House of Mia, Everyday Quilt, $95

How perfect is this baby blanket/quilt from House of Mia?  I'm in love. Navy blue, stripes, arrows, hot air balloons?  What did this girl do, look inside my brain and pull out some of my very favorite things?!  I think that quilt would look fantastic in the nursery picture below.  Just saying.
It's a good thing I know some pregnant people, or I would want to buy that quilt for myself, even without a baby...
Project Nursery
I'm off to my cousin's baby shower this weekend, and then I will be enjoying that extra day off on Monday.  How about you- any plans for the three day stretch?
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love that blanket. I have a "thing" for hot air balloons. And babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blanket!! and what a beautiful room. Hoping the baby shower was so much fun. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blanket is lovely and looks so soft & cozy! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the world map over the baby crib! In fact, that whole room is perfect. Happy Monday!

    ♥Silver♥
    A Silver Snapshot
    asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...